background

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

been a while--pIcTuReS!!































I need to remember to buy AA batteries to upload all of our pictures to our computer.. and I need the internet in my home so I can work on this super fun blog in my spare minutes. Because I have neither, this blog is pretty bare. Every time I go to the store, and I get to the check out line, I know that there is something I am missing.. And I never remember that it's AA Batteries. Oh well! Next time I'm at Macy's or Wall-Mart, picking up tortillas and milk, hopefully I'll remember.
So I got those batteries... Time for some picture updates!!

8 comments:

  1. I hope you remember! I love hearing about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alysa, can't wait to see your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your back ground...very heartwarming...like YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Still need batteries!! When I'm finished with classes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALYSA!!!!!!!! I {heart} YOU AND YOUR BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you get those batteries yet? hehehe... Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Alysa!! So good to hear from you! Great pictures! Love the new blog!

    ReplyDelete