background

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

sChoOl bEgiNs aGaIN



It's school. Level 2 at Weber State. I am loving it... I feel like last semester was Kindergarten though, and this is fifth grade. Yikes. There is a lot of work ahead, but I'm up for it. I realize that if I would have just figured out I wanted to teach from day 1 at College, I'd be teaching for a while now. na ja. It's been a fun journey to this major. HOpefully I will be teaching Fall 2011. My sister Cecilia has transferred to Weber State and is also in the Ed program. We even have a class together. Most of my favorite Weber State memories have to do with my sister. We took some classes together a few years ago (we've both been to other universities since then) and I never loved a class more. So this semester is expected to be AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment